Fire Investigations (UK) LLP
Our aim is to ‘reflect the facts without distortion’; using legally recognised scientific methodology to report on all available data following its accurate analysis and, most importantly for our clients, without bias. Our methodology will ensure clients will be correctly informed of where the fire started (the origin) and how the fire started, being the ignition source, the first material ignited and the mechanism that brought the two components together (the cause). Being informed of all the facts relating to a fire or non-terrorist explosion will enable our clients’ subsequent actions, relevant to the case, to be well planned and executed in a timely manner.
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP provide a preliminary screening or a fully comprehensive fire investigation report identifying the origin, cause and development of any fire or non-terrorist explosion in almost any country in the world .
Our services include:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation and advice by telephone or email enquiry.
- Origin and Cause (fire and non-terrorist explosions)
- Fire Development
- Cold Case Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Case management
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP operates a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008..
- Happy Anniversary Fire Investigations (UK) have just completed their second trading year. We are pleased to announce that business is going from strength to strength with an ever growing portfolio of clients.
- BBC Watch Dog and FI-UK 'Team Up' at BRE BBC Watch Dog’s ‘Hazard House’ teamed up with Fire Investigations UK and BRE during Series 10 to inform the public about dangers relating to dishwashers. You can see the complete episode at http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03ycqxm/Watchdog_Test_House_Episode_10/ Other episodes of this excellent series can
- Fire Investigations (UK) are now registered with Constructionline. Constructionline is a national online database, the UK’s largest register for pre-qualified contractors and consultants. In terms of efficiency, time and cost saving and best practice, Constructionline is proven to deliver for public and private sector organisations alike.
- Two firefighters dead and a flawed system laid bare “The cause of the fire was most probably due to the ignition source being the production of a spark or sparks from unprotected welding activities and falling among adjacent combustible materials that had been dumped within the yard,” concluded a
- Fire Investigations (UK) LLP ISO 9001 Inspection - 100% pass! FI-UK have again been successful in our most recent assessment of our ISO 9001 certification. The Assessor stated that: ‘all areas assessed were found to be effective’. FI-UK were described as a ‘professional practice utilising new technology with tight controls