Fire Investigations (UK) LLP
Our aim is to ‘reflect the facts without distortion’; using legally recognised scientific methodology to report on all available data following its accurate analysis and, most importantly for our clients, without bias. Our methodology will ensure clients will be correctly informed of where the fire started (the origin) and how the fire started, being the ignition source, the first material ignited and the mechanism that brought the two components together (the cause). Being informed of all the facts relating to a fire or non-terrorist explosion will enable our clients’ subsequent actions, relevant to the case, to be well planned and executed in a timely manner.
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP provide a preliminary screening or a fully comprehensive fire investigation report identifying the origin, cause and development of any fire or non-terrorist explosion in almost any country in the world .
Our services include:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation and advice by telephone or email enquiry.
- Origin and Cause (fire and non-terrorist explosions)
- Fire Development
- Cold Case Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Case management
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP operates a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008..
- Two firefighters dead and a flawed system laid bare “The cause of the fire was most probably due to the ignition source being the production of a spark or sparks from unprotected welding activities and falling among adjacent combustible materials that had been dumped within the yard,” concluded a
- Fire Investigations (UK) LLP ISO 9001 Inspection - 100% pass! FI-UK have again been successful in our most recent assessment of our ISO 9001 certification. The Assessor stated that: ‘all areas assessed were found to be effective’. FI-UK were described as a ‘professional practice utilising new technology with tight controls
- First Winner of the Fire Investigations UK Development Award 2013 The first winner of the Fire Investigations UK Development Award received her prize for the essay competition, improvements in Fire Investigation. The award winner is 19 year old Victoria Brand of Bridgend College of Further Education. Victoria was studying for
- Fire Investigations UK comment on intelligence led forensic intelligence Intelligence led policing with SELFIA SLTN Analytics is specialized in building unified search solutions for forensic investigations. SLTN is based in the Netherlands and has designed and implemented search platforms to enable intelligence led policing for national, European, and international
- Fire Investigations UK gets Forensic Science Society approval We are pleased to report that our course “Electricity for Fire Investigations” has been approved by the Forensic Science Society. The two day course is the first and only course dedicated to electrical investigation to be approved by the FSSoc.