Fire Investigations (UK) LLP
Our aim is to ‘reflect the facts without distortion’; using legally recognised scientific methodology to report on all available data following its accurate analysis and, most importantly for our clients, without bias. Our methodology will ensure clients will be correctly informed of where the fire started (the origin) and how the fire started, being the ignition source, the first material ignited and the mechanism that brought the two components together (the cause). Being informed of all the facts relating to a fire or non-terrorist explosion will enable our clients’ subsequent actions, relevant to the case, to be well planned and executed in a timely manner.
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP provide a preliminary screening or a fully comprehensive fire investigation report identifying the origin, cause and development of any fire or non-terrorist explosion in almost any country in the world .
Our services include:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation and advice by telephone or email enquiry
- CAA Approved Drone Capability to Document Scenes
- Origin and Cause (fire and non-terrorist explosions)
- Fire Development
- Cold Case Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Case management
FI-UK operates a Quality Management system which is registered with BSI to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and are SafeContractor™ approved. Our laboratory is based at BRE.
- FI-UK's James Acott is the 1st IAAI Motor Vehicle Fire Credential Endorsement in Europe! Fire Investigations (UK) are proud to announce that our very own James Acott is the second investigator outside of the USA to receive this credential. The only other is in Australia. James demonstrates the importance of attaining such credentials through
- Advanced Principles of Fire Dynamics with Dr James Quintiere - 2017 Course Due to the success of the first offering of this course earlier this month (June 2016) we are holding another 3-day course aimed at fire engineers and fire investigators at the BRE Academy on May 30 2017. The course is
- Advanced Principles of Fire Dynamics Course 2016 We are delighted that the course is now full with 20 delegates! Dr Quintiere is over the Atlantic as this is posted with Bobby Schaal arriving in London in the morning. We are all prepared and looking forward not only
- Advanced Principles of Fire Dynamics: a 3-day Course at the BRE Academy (UK) with Dr James Quintiere 31 May 2016 We are holding a 3-day course aimed at fire engineers and fire investigators at the BRE Academy on May 31 2016. The course is being presented by Dr James Quintiere and Mr Robert Schaal and it attracts 22.5 CPD hours
- UK Association of Fire Investigators - Silver Sponsors FI-UK are proud to have been Silver Sponsors at this year’s 2016 Annual Training Conference of the UK Association of Fire Investigators. With 152 registered delegates including those that had travelled from the Channel Isles, Ireland, Spain, Finland, Sweden, Norway,