Fire Investigations (UK) LLP
Our aim is to ‘reflect the facts without distortion’; using legally recognised scientific methodology to report on all available data following its accurate analysis and, most importantly for our clients, without bias. Our methodology will ensure clients will be correctly informed of where the fire started (the origin) and how the fire started, being the ignition source, the first material ignited and the mechanism that brought the two components together (the cause). Being informed of all the facts relating to a fire or non-terrorist explosion will enable our clients’ subsequent actions, relevant to the case, to be well planned and executed in a timely manner.
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP provide a preliminary screening or a fully comprehensive fire investigation report identifying the origin, cause and development of any fire or non-terrorist explosion in almost any country in the world .
Our services include:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation and advice by telephone or email enquiry.
- Origin and Cause (fire and non-terrorist explosions)
- Fire Development
- Cold Case Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Case management
FI-UK operates a Quality Management system which is registered with BSI to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and are SafeContractor™ approved. Our laboratory is based at BRE.
- ISO 9001:2008 Inspection 2015 - Another Successful year! FI-UK passed the 4th ISO 9001 inspection by BSI today with very positive comments from the Inspector. Maintaining excellent background organisational structures to support our every growing client base to provide outstanding service delivery. We have already booked in next year’s
- International Sustainability Alliance A delve into the archives, but good to see the positivity expressed in an article on the International Sustainability Alliance web site over three years ago fulfilling itself into reality. A truly formidable partnership! Onwards and upwards FI-UK and BRE
- IAAI ITC - Chicago May 2015! Another fantastic International Training Conference was held by the IAAI – ‘Global Leaders in Fire Investigation’. Representing the UK Association of Fire Investigators (UK AFI), the IAAI’s 67th Chapter, were FI-UK’s Dr Peter Mansi (UK AFI Past President), John Galvin
- IAAI Presidential Year comes to an end FI-UK Partner, Dr Peter Mansi, will hand over the reigns of the IAAI Presidency to Dan Heenan, Senior Special Agent with the ATF, (US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) in Chicago on Tuesday 19 May 2015. Peter has
- Another Anniversary Fire Investigations (UK) LLP (FI-UK and FI Global) have just completed their third successful trading year. Our client base continues to grow as insurers, loss adjusters and lawyers recognise our enthusiastic, refreshing approach to providing unbiased, professional expertise in respect