Fire Investigations (UK) LLP
Our aim is to ‘reflect the facts without distortion’; using legally recognised scientific methodology to report on all available data following its accurate analysis and, most importantly for our clients, without bias. Our methodology will ensure clients will be correctly informed of where the fire started (the origin) and how the fire started, being the ignition source, the first material ignited and the mechanism that brought the two components together (the cause). Being informed of all the facts relating to a fire or non-terrorist explosion will enable our clients’ subsequent actions, relevant to the case, to be well planned and executed in a timely manner.
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP provide a preliminary screening or a fully comprehensive fire investigation report identifying the origin, cause and development of any fire or non-terrorist explosion in almost any country in the world .
Our services include:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation and advice by telephone or email enquiry.
- Origin and Cause (fire and non-terrorist explosions)
- Fire Development
- Cold Case Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Case management
FI-UK operates a Quality Management system which is registered with BSI to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and are SafeContractor™ approved. Our laboratory is based at BRE.
- Leeds University Fire and Explosion Investigation Course FI-UK and BRE Global have supported Dr Roth Phylaktou and Professor Gordon Andrews at this year’s ‘Fire and Explosion Investigation Course’ at Leeds University with our own Dr Peter Mansi and James Acott, along with BRE’s Richard Chitty. FI-UK and BRE
- Mr Kim Yates - RIP It is with tremendous sadness that I have to report our friend, colleague, FI Global Associate and IAAI President of the IAAI-Africa Chapter Mr Kim Yates was tragically killed with his wife and best friend Ingrid in a motorcycle accident
- ISO 9001:2008 Inspection 2015 - Another Successful year! FI-UK passed the 4th ISO 9001 inspection by BSI today with very positive comments from the Inspector. Maintaining excellent background organisational structures to support our every growing client base to provide outstanding service delivery. We have already booked in next year’s
- International Sustainability Alliance A delve into the archives, but good to see the positivity expressed in an article on the International Sustainability Alliance web site over three years ago fulfilling itself into reality. A truly formidable partnership! Onwards and upwards FI-UK and BRE
- IAAI ITC - Chicago May 2015! Another fantastic International Training Conference was held by the IAAI – ‘Global Leaders in Fire Investigation’. Representing the UK Association of Fire Investigators (UK AFI), the IAAI’s 67th Chapter, were FI-UK’s Dr Peter Mansi (UK AFI Past President), John Galvin