Fire Investigations (UK) LLP
Our aim is to ‘reflect the facts without distortion’; using legally recognised scientific methodology to report on all available data following its accurate analysis and, most importantly for our clients, without bias. Our methodology will ensure clients will be correctly informed of where the fire started (the origin) and how the fire started, being the ignition source, the first material ignited and the mechanism that brought the two components together (the cause). Being informed of all the facts relating to a fire or non-terrorist explosion will enable our clients’ subsequent actions, relevant to the case, to be well planned and executed in a timely manner.
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP provide a preliminary screening or a fully comprehensive fire investigation report identifying the origin, cause and development of any fire or non-terrorist explosion in almost any country in the world .
Our services include:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation and advice by telephone or email enquiry.
- Origin and Cause (fire and non-terrorist explosions)
- Fire Development
- Cold Case Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Case management
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP operates a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008..
- Fire Investigations UK comment on intelligence led forensic intelligence Intelligence led policing with SELFIA SLTN Analytics is specialized in building unified search solutions for forensic investigations. SLTN is based in the Netherlands and has designed and implemented search platforms to enable intelligence led policing for national, European, and international
- Fire Investigations UK gets Forensic Science Society approval We are pleased to report that our course “Electricity for Fire Investigations” has been approved by the Forensic Science Society. The two day course is the first and only course dedicated to electrical investigation to be approved by the FSSoc.
- New sponsorship for fire investigation partnership BRE Global and Fire Investigations UK (FI UK) have become the lead sponsors of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjustors (CILA) ‘Business Interruption’ Special Interest Group. Businesses lose millions of pounds annually because of interruption to trading caused by fire.
- CFOA say the public are unaware of product recalls Andy Reynolds of the Chief Fire Officers Association said in the majority of housefires involving electrical appliances people were “blissfully unaware” that their device was the subject of a product recall. See article
- Fire Investigations (UK) support the UK Association of Fire Investigators Fire Investigations (UK) are helping support the newly branded UK Association of Fire Investigators (previously the IAAI-UK). They are sponsoring the UK-AFI product recall web page which gets thousands of hits per month from all over the world. The main objectives of the UK-AFI