Fire Investigations (UK) LLP
Our aim is to ‘reflect the facts without distortion’; using legally recognised scientific methodology to report on all available data following its accurate analysis and, most importantly for our clients, without bias. Our methodology will ensure clients will be correctly informed of where the fire started (the origin) and how the fire started, being the ignition source, the first material ignited and the mechanism that brought the two components together (the cause). Being informed of all the facts relating to a fire or non-terrorist explosion will enable our clients’ subsequent actions, relevant to the case, to be well planned and executed in a timely manner.
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP provide a preliminary screening or a fully comprehensive fire investigation report identifying the origin, cause and development of any fire or non-terrorist explosion in almost any country in the world .
Our services include:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation and advice by telephone or email enquiry.
- Origin and Cause (fire and non-terrorist explosions)
- Fire Development
- Cold Case Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Case management
FI-UK operates a Quality Management system which is registered with BSI to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and are SafeContractor™ approved. Our laboratory is based at BRE.
- Fire Incidents involving Solar Power Project description & how to report incidents The BRE National Solar Centre (NSC) has been commissioned by the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) to lead a three year study on fires involving solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. The study
- New Forensic Fire Investigator Joins Our Team! FI-UK welcome Mike Burroughs, who served for over 30 years with the Devon & Somerset Fire and Rescue Service. Mike is well known for his meticulous research capabilities which will compliment our very experienced team, now totalling approximately 320 years
- Leeds University Fire and Explosion Investigation Course FI-UK and BRE Global have supported Dr Roth Phylaktou and Professor Gordon Andrews at this year’s ‘Fire and Explosion Investigation Course’ at Leeds University with our own Dr Peter Mansi and James Acott, along with BRE’s Richard Chitty. FI-UK and BRE
- Mr Kim Yates - RIP It is with tremendous sadness that I have to report our friend, colleague, FI Global Associate and IAAI President of the IAAI-Africa Chapter Mr Kim Yates was tragically killed with his wife and best friend Ingrid in a motorcycle accident
- ISO 9001:2008 Inspection 2015 - Another Successful year! FI-UK passed the 4th ISO 9001 inspection by BSI today with very positive comments from the Inspector. Maintaining excellent background organisational structures to support our every growing client base to provide outstanding service delivery. We have already booked in next year’s