Fire Investigations (UK) LLP
Our aim is to ‘reflect the facts without distortion‘; using legally recognised scientific methodology to report on all available data following its accurate analysis and, most importantly for our clients, without bias. Our methodology will ensure clients will be correctly informed of where the fire started (the origin) and how the fire started, being the ignition source, the first material ignited and the mechanism that brought the two components together (the cause). Being informed of all the facts relating to a fire or non-terrorist explosion will enable our clients’ subsequent actions, relevant to the case, to be well planned and executed in a timely manner.
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP provide a preliminary screening or a fully comprehensive fire investigation report identifying the origin, cause and development of any fire or non-terrorist explosion in almost any country in the world .
Our services include:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation and advice by telephone or email enquiry
- CAA Approved Drone Capability to Document Scenes
- Origin and Cause (fire and non-terrorist explosions)
- Fire Development
- Cold Case Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Case management
FI-UK operates a Quality Management system which is registered with BSI (FS587160) to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and are SafeContractor™ approved. Our laboratory is based at BRE.
- Positive Recommendation for FI-UK We’re celebrating! FI-UK was recently re-assessed for compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 Management Systems and received a POSITIVE RECOMMENDATION! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the audit was carried out remotely to protect all those involved, however, followed all the
- James Acott appointed 2nd Vice President of the UK Association of Fire Investigators (UK-AFI). It’s a proud moment for us here at FIUK! Our very own James Acott IAAI-CFI(V) FFireInv has been elected to the role of 2nd Vice President of the UK Association of Fire Investigators (UK-AFI). The UK-AFI is the Professional Body for fire
- Partner Chris Clarke Features in The Independent Since late October 2020, nine suspected gas explosions have taken the lives of four people and sadly injured a further 13 people – people who are friends, mothers, fathers and colleagues. There’s a common misconception that all gas explosions are
- A round-up of this month’s activities It’s been a busy month for the team at Fire Investigations UK as we’ve continued our support for the fire safety community by sharing our knowledge and expertise via various channels. First up on 5 August, James Acott delivered a
- FIUK Head Office and Laboratories Open and COVID Safe We are delighted to announce that our head offices and laboratories are now fully up and running and officially COVID-19 safe. We look forward to continuing our services, adhering to the social distancing measures outlined by the government. Stay safe,