Fire Investigations (UK) LLP
Our aim is to ‘reflect the facts without distortion‘; using legally recognised scientific methodology to report on all available data following its accurate analysis and, most importantly for our clients, without bias. Our methodology will ensure clients will be correctly informed of where the fire started (the origin) and how the fire started, being the ignition source, the first material ignited and the mechanism that brought the two components together (the cause). Being informed of all the facts relating to a fire or non-terrorist explosion will enable our clients’ subsequent actions, relevant to the case, to be well planned and executed in a timely manner.
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP provide a preliminary screening or a fully comprehensive fire investigation report identifying the origin, cause and development of any fire or non-terrorist explosion in almost any country in the world .
Our services include:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation and advice by telephone or email enquiry
- CAA Approved Drone Capability to Document Scenes
- Origin and Cause (fire and non-terrorist explosions)
- Fire Development
- Cold Case Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Case management
FI-UK operates a Quality Management system which is registered with BSI (FS587160) to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and are SafeContractor™ approved. Our laboratory is based at BRE.
- Another successful ISO 9001:2015 assessment for FI-UK! FIUK’s management Systems have again been successfully assessed against the requirements of ISO9001:2015. The assessment report recorded: “From the assessed evidence the indications are that the management system continues to meet its aims and objectives in achieving Fire Investigations (UK) LLP Company strategic direction to develop & improve operational practices. From the visit and subsequent
- Claire Mansi IAAI 2022 Election Campaign
- FI-UK supporting NAAD UK and NAAD21 launch A great day at the NAAD UK meeting on Tuesday 12 October 2021 at the Copthorne Hotel near Windsor. L-R James Acott (FI-UK) Marina Valentine (LFB) Me and Peter Reid (NAAD UK President) and the hard working NAAD-UK group around the table discussing all things ‘air ducting’. We are looking forward to the launch of
- Ten Year Anniversary Brings ISO 9001:2015 Re-certification We’re delighted to announce that in our tenth year of trading, we have been successfully re-certified to ISO 9001:2015 standard. The industry recognised standard was awarded following an audit in line with UKAS and IAF requirements. Despite the assessment being held remotely due to the Coronavirus pandemic, our fantastic team were able to demonstrate full
- A round-up of this month’s activities It’s been a busy month for the team at Fire Investigations UK as we’ve continued our support for the fire safety community by sharing our knowledge and expertise via various channels. First up on 5 August, James Acott delivered a fantastic presentation as part of the Institute of Fire Engineers and Transport Specialist Interest Group