Fire Investigations (UK) LLP
Our aim is to ‘reflect the facts without distortion‘; using legally recognised scientific methodology to report on all available data following its accurate analysis and, most importantly for our clients, without bias. Our methodology will ensure clients will be correctly informed of where the fire started (the origin) and how the fire started, being the ignition source, the first material ignited and the mechanism that brought the two components together (the cause). Being informed of all the facts relating to a fire or non-terrorist explosion will enable our clients’ subsequent actions, relevant to the case, to be well planned and executed in a timely manner.
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP provide a preliminary screening or a fully comprehensive fire investigation report identifying the origin, cause and development of any fire or non-terrorist explosion in almost any country in the world .
Our services include:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation and advice by telephone or email enquiry
- CAA Approved Drone Capability to Document Scenes
- Origin and Cause (fire and non-terrorist explosions)
- Fire Development
- Cold Case Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Case management
FI-UK operates a Quality Management system which is registered with BSI (FS587160) to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and are SafeContractor™ approved. Our laboratory is based at BRE.
- FI-UK Move into new offices and laboratories - July 2017! The FI-UK Team combined the relocation into their new offices and laboratories and their annual summer team meeting with a well deserved bar-b-que and adult beverages in London this summer. Everyone worked hard to move our storage, tools and equipment
- Kitchen Hygiene Standards: TR19 Nearly all of our team are now trained to the following Kitchen Hygiene Standards: TR19, CITB 14208 (BESA Affiliate Ref No: 1893). We have completed the Domestic Appliance Familiarisation and Fault Analysis Course (18 hrs) at The Training Academy (UKPRN:10046250)
- A Successful 2017 Advanced Principles of Fire Dynamics with Dr James Quintiere! 2018 bookings being taken now!! With 16 delegates fully engaging with the theory and practical lessons delivered by Dr Quintiere and Mr Bob Schaal during their three day course last week, bookings are now being taken for the 2018 offering. Feedback from the delegates was
- Advanced Principles of Fire Dynamics with Dr James Quintiere - 2017 Course Due to the success of the first offering of this course in June 2016, we are holding another 3-day course aimed at fire engineers and fire investigators at the BRE Academy on August 9-11 2017. The course is again being presented
- FI-UK and Orthograph webinar This was published on 25 January 2017 following a successful webinar explaining how the Orthograph software can assist the fire investigator in the field. The FI-UK Team are using this software and support Orthograph. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewtkpL3qvQM