Fire Investigations (UK) LLP
Our aim is to ‘reflect the facts without distortion‘; using legally recognised scientific methodology to report on all available data following its accurate analysis and, most importantly for our clients, without bias. Our methodology will ensure clients will be correctly informed of where the fire started (the origin) and how the fire started, being the ignition source, the first material ignited and the mechanism that brought the two components together (the cause). Being informed of all the facts relating to a fire or non-terrorist explosion will enable our clients’ subsequent actions, relevant to the case, to be well planned and executed in a timely manner.
Fire Investigations (UK) LLP provide a preliminary screening or a fully comprehensive fire investigation report identifying the origin, cause and development of any fire or non-terrorist explosion in almost any country in the world .
Our services include:
- Free 30 minute initial consultation and advice by telephone or email enquiry
- CAA Approved Drone Capability to Document Scenes
- Origin and Cause (fire and non-terrorist explosions)
- Fire Development
- Cold Case Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Case management
FI-UK operates a Quality Management system which is registered with BSI (FS587160) to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and are SafeContractor™ approved. Our laboratory is based at BRE.
- FI-UK New Head Office and laboratories were officially opened on 26 September 2018! All of the FI-UK Team were at our new facilities on the BRE Global campus to host clients, new and old to not only marvel at our new Head Office, but to see our capabilities and services using new state
- FI-UK Official New Head Office Opening - September 2018 The official opening of FI-UK’s Head Office, located on the BRE Global site, took place on 26 September 2018. We hosted 20 guests including existing and new clients and the day was an considered and overwhelming success by our guests
- ISO9001:2015 In our 7th year and it just gets better! The executive summary of the very successful inspection was…….. The organisation has broken the traditional barrier to entry in its arena of operation by being; Innovative Responsive to clients’ needs ‘Focused’ on a service promise which is better than
- Advanced Principles of Fire Dynamics 2018 Course with FI-UK and Dr Quintiere Due to the success of the first offering of this course in June 2016, we are holding our third 3-day theory and practical course aimed at fire engineers and fire investigators at the BRE Academy on 12-14 June 2018. The
- FI-UK Move into new offices and laboratories - July 2017! The FI-UK Team combined the relocation into their new offices and laboratories and their annual summer team meeting with a well deserved bar-b-que and adult beverages in London this summer. Everyone worked hard to move our storage, tools and equipment